Thursday, August 3, 2017

Selena Gomez reveals she continues to be in therapy after 90-day rehab

Selena Gomez checked into rehab for 90 days last year, but still is dealing with haters and everything that can be too much. 

The Sad Song singer o InStyle about keeping negative influences away from her, admitting therapy helps. The former Disney star added that social media can still be tricky as there are plenty of haters that try to get 'negative' things out of her.

But an upside is that the 25-year-old is in a healthy relationship with The Weeknd whereas in the past - her ex is Justin Bieber - her romances have left her feeling 'insecure.'

The Texas native looked stunning on the cover of the fashion magazine - on newsstands August 11 - as she promoted her new songs Fetish and Bad Liar as well as her partnership with Coach.
Gomez admitted that there are still days when it's hard for her to cope. 

'I go to therapy. I believe in that and talking about where you are. 

'But I’m in a really, really healthy place,' she said.

The Weeknd, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye, is a positive force for her.

'I don’t depend on one area of my life to make me happy. It’s really important for me to love and nourish my friends and family and to make sure that I never get influenced by a guy,' the brunette beauty said.

Wishing Selena The Best.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment