Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Naturi Naughton Has A Pretty & Bold New Lipstick Line




Naturi Naughton is bringing her fans a three-piece lip gloss collection in partnership with AJ Crimson Beauty

The collection, “Celebrate You,” will feature three bold shades that will surely make a statement. They're not drug store prices, but it may just be worth it. They’ll run you about $22 each when they hit select stores on Thursday, August 17th.

GET IT NATURI !!!!


“I couldn’t be more thrilled to partner with AJ Crimson on this signature lip gloss collection. I think it’s so important – especially now that I have a little girl of my own – to remind women to celebrate themselves in all their many hues and shades,” said the “Power” star.
“As a child and even during my time as a professional singer people mocked my complexion, lips, and so much more. It weighed me down but I’m glad we’re living in a time when we can make sure all girls know how beautiful they are and that they should be celebrated.”


CHECK OUT THE VIDEO: 


No comments:

Post a Comment