Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Exes Romeo Miller & Angela Simmons Talk About Evolving

Romeo Miller and Angela Simmons grace the newest cover of Rolling Out magazine before a new season of their reality show “Growing Up Hip Hop” premieres.
Growing up as Hip Hop royalty has its pros and cons. Master P’s son and Rev. Run’s daughter - who previously dated - are still growing up Hip Hop and share how they are evolving in a world that a lot of people wish they could be a part of while having cameras chronicle their every move.
“You get to see [our growth and maturity],” Romeo said about the upcoming season. “I’ve grown so much as a person, and I think you get to see that.”
Angela is now a mom, her life has certainly changed, but she wouldn’t change it for anything in the world.
“Being a mother is so awesome,” Angela shared. “It has caused me to grow up in so many ways that I didn’t even know was possible. My son has been the best thing that could have ever happened to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment