Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Evan Ross Proposed To Ashlee Simpson

 photo Bd5oVPLCAAAbg8Xjpg_large_zps224f44e8.jpg
 
Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson have been dating for a while now and it seems that their relationship is going to the next level. Evan, the star of VH1's CrazySexyCool: TLC Story  proposed to Ashlee this past weekend. "I've always been an Ashlee Simpson fan and can not be even more happy for her," says David "Dion" Collier
 
 And Evan posted a pic of the twosome--plus that fat ring--saying:
The love of my life said YES!!!!!!
While Ashlee gushed:
My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii !!!!!
Evan's big sis Tracee Ellis Ross tweeted:
I am so over the moon for my brother. He has found the LOVE of his life. And I get another sister. Nothing better. I love you "Shlee" Congrats @eross88 @Missbananahammock I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! #RossSimpson #love
 photo BR6blkcCYAAh0pzjpg_large_zpsb0273556.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment