Friday, December 27, 2013

Justin Bieber Wants To Retire At 19 From The Music Industry

Over the weekend, Justin Bieber, announced that he would like to retire from the music business at the age of 19. After using Twitter to announce his exit on Christmas Eve (to his 47 million Beliebers', as they like to be called), the Twitterverse exploded with more than 280,000 retweets.

Many thanked him for the early Christmas present, while more hardcore fans lamented and denied the pop star's exit.


''A Christmas miracle!'' wrote one user. ''I'm going to cry I love Justin Bieber so much,'' wrote another.

Just last month Bieber also told an American radio station that he was quitting the music industry. So We will have to see if this actually happens. To make Matters worse his movie, Justin Bieber's Believer movie, bombed  at box offices this weekend, making only 1.25 million at the box office.
''After the new album, I'm actually retiring, man. I'm retiring,'' said Bieber

But then he added: ''I want to grow as an artist, and I'm taking a step out, I want my music to mature.''

No comments:

Post a Comment